Vacation is on the horizon. So I have a few simple travel nuggets. 💡You are by no means obligated to follow them, but are welcome to if you like. So here are my stated intentions for the week:
- Have fun and be looking for fun. Share happiness & joy. Smile 😀 and laugh as much as possible, or at least until snot slings!
- Sing at the top of your lungs and to the best of your ability 🎶
- If you see something along the side of the road that is too hilarious to pass,💰 we must stop for pic (as shown). STOP!👀 SEE! and ENJOY!
- Stress only creates more stress, ⁉️ so don’t stress
- If you have prescribed meds, 💊💉don’t forget to take them. Nuf said. (If they are good meds, share them). Lol, JK, kinda
- look for adventure 🚡but don’t assume or force everyone to like to participate in your adventure.
- Leave all judgements behind 🙉🙈🐵 (i.e. no judging me if I snore, have bad breath, or show too much cellulite) HAHA.
- Be grateful for nature 🌾🌴🐠🌙💧and good company!
- If we get lost, embrace it as an adventure and don’t stress.🚗 🚊 🚡✈️
- Just love and allow love to come to you.🎌
- Clean up the seat for anything you left behind. 💩
Please feel free to add comments and suggestions.
That just happened.